Second collaboration comic where I start off the story with a simple sentence and others fill it in. Thank you to ~Mr-Joseph-No-One
-Werner sighs in content after finishing this week's upkeep three days early. He sneaks a milk bone treat from his desk when shortly his office door opens and walks in...
- Yerena comes in right as Werner's about to take a nice bite. Yerena looks a bit intrigued but after a double 'Ahem' from both, he goes ask him about some . . . unusual magazines he's looking for.
- *Werner shook his head and dissented the notion of the magazines. Ileen poked her head in to see what the two males were up to and hopped into the door way. "What ever are you looking for, father?" She giggled mischievously*
- Werner already has the item in question out, and Ileen snatches them before her father gets to them.
- In a fit of rage--to mask is undying embarrassment--bellows: "unhand that this instant, young lady!" Werner is so surprised by this outburst that he drops his treat.
- At the sight of his treat down on the floor, Werner is heartbroken. He has been waiting all day for it, it's been a hard day and he really did deserve, nay, need it. His eye starts twitching, his fist clenching, and he could feel a tingling sensation in his throat.
You can read the first one here: [link]Disclaimer: Non-canon.